Here are a few of my favorite vendors & resources:*
- My lab is WHCC.
- Madera makes my albums.
- I use Sprout Studio to manage my studio online.
- I back up all of my images on SmugMug
- I use Photographer’s Toolkit for my contracts.
- I use ShootProof to sell images online.
- Album Exposure helps me proof my albums.
- Gively helps you create a bridal registry
- Get your own custom Photo Flash Drives
- I’ve been using Kubota Actions for years.
- Totally Rad Actions are also very useful.
- Photo Mechanic helps me cull images quickly.
- The Cullinator makes culling fast & fun.
- Smart Albums is essential to my album production.
- Sticky Albums is a great marketing tool.
- If I need to rent any gear, I use Lens Pro To Go.
- Moo makes awesome business cards without breaking the bank.
Computers, Software & Gear
Education & Other
- Irresistible Words helps you write better.
- Salesographer can help you learn to love selling.
- Marketog is an incredible online marketing course.
- Wedding Mind Tricks is essential reading before redoing your website.
- The Modern Tog’s 5 Common mistakes that photogs make.
- Make money while building your portfolio.
*In accordance with the FCC regulations regarding affiliate programs, I’m supposed to tell you that if you click some of the links listed above, then make a purchase on the site, I may receive some sort of compensation, financial or otherwise. But I assure you, I only share things that I actually use, like and/or believe in.